September 10, 2023
#CornTogether2023 Cornhole Round Robin! A day for everyone at Kingston Park to build community through giving and having fun. The day will support CometogetherCK, the many initiatives it’s involved in and partnering organizations.
Register your team for the Corn Together Tournament
Looking to volunteer for CornTogether Cornhole Fundraiser
CornTogether Cornhole Tournament Fundraiser FAQ
1. What is the CornTogether Cornhole Tournament Fundraiser?
The CornTogether Cornhole Tournament Fundraiser is a fun and exciting event where teams compete in the classic lawn game of cornhole to raise funds for a charitable cause. Participants form teams, compete in a double-elimination tournament, and enjoy a day of friendly competition.
The event also includes many other activities – we encourage everyone to come to the park on this day to enjoy food trucks, vendors and more – Park is open to all – no admission! Please join us for Family Sunday Funday at Kingston Park on September 10th, 2023.
2. When and where will the tournament take place?
The event is taking place on September 10 from 11:00am – 4:00pm at Kingston Park. Make sure to mark your calendar and join us at the designated venue.
3. How do I register for the tournament?
Registration details are available at www.cometogetherck.com Teams consist of two players, and each team must register together. Follow the provided instructions to complete your registration and secure your spot in the tournament.
4. What’s the registration fee, and where does the money go?
The registration fee is $10 per team and is outlined on the event website. The funds raised will go towards a permanent space and to grow operations including:
- Those experiencing poverty shining their gifts in The Community Shop.
- Indigenous and Non-Indigenous working together in TakwÌhleew.
- A common purpose for all of CK in The Gift and The May 16th Miracle.
- Building more sustainable health care.
- And many more community led grass routes initiatives
5. Can I register as an individual, or do I need a partner?
Most tournaments require teams of two players. If you’re an individual looking to participate, consider reaching out to event organizers who might be able to match you with a partner.
6. What are the rules of the cornhole tournament?
The rules will be available prior to the event and may be posted on the event website. They typically follow standard cornhole rules, including scoring, fouls, and gameplay. Familiarize yourself with these rules before the tournament to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience.
7. Are there any prizes for the winners?
Yes, there are prizes for the top-performing teams. Prizes will be announced soon!The focus, however, is on the spirit of friendly competition and supporting the fundraising cause.
8. Can spectators attend the event?
Absolutely! Spectators are encouraged to come and cheer on their favorite teams. There will be food, drinks, and other entertainment options available for spectators as well. There is no cost for spectators to attend the park.
9. How can I support the fundraiser if I don’t want to play cornhole?
If you’re not interested in playing cornhole but still want to support the cause, you can consider making a direct donation through our website.
10. Is this event family-friendly?
Yes, the Cornhole Tournament Fundraiser is very family-friendly. This event offers a safe and enjoyable environment for people of all ages to come together and have a good time while supporting a meaningful cause.
11. Can businesses or organizations sponsor the event?
Yes, we welcome sponsorships from businesses and organizations. Sponsorship details can usually be found on the website or by contacting the organizers directly.
12. How can I stay updated about the event?
For the latest updates, including event details, schedule changes, and more, keep an eye on the event website and follow official social media accounts at @ComeTogetherCK
If you have any more questions, feel free to reach out email@example.com
We look forward to your participation and support at the CornTogether Cornhole Fundraiser!